The Stockton Campus Library offers 21 study rooms for current Pacific student use only. The study rooms are located on the first and second floors of the library.
Study room usage is subject to the following policies:
- Study rooms can be reserved by current Pacific students only
- Study room usage is limited to up to 3 hours per day per group
- You cannot reserve the same study room more than once a day.
- When you leave study room you must take your belongings with you. No personal items should be left unattended in study rooms at any time.
- Study rooms may be reserved up to 2 days in advance
- You must confirm your study room reservation within one hour of making it, otherwise the time is forfeit.
Study room reservations may be forfeited if the group does not show up within 15 minutes of their scheduled booking.
If any reservation is found to be in violation of the above policies, library staff reserve the right to delete the reservation.
- Due to limited space, you may not double book rooms with friends; this ensures that all groups have an equal chance at using a study room.
- Our study rooms are not soundproof!
For further information, please contact the Circulation Desk: 209.946.2431.